Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Off again!

The auction went well. I am so glad it's over.

In honor of my decision to take November off I thought it would be a good idea for us to travel. To Milwaukee. Tomorrow.

Actually, our flight leaves bright and early in the morning but we are leaving for the hotel by the airport tonight. My cousin, who teaches at Marquette University along with his fiance', is getting married on Saturday. Yay! We're getting out of town! For a wedding no less! Miss Ella and Mr. Roan will be accompanying us while Paxton and Shepherd hold down the fort with Grandma and Grandpa. Having a child in school full time has changed our spontaneity a bit. ;)

I will post about the auction and our trip after we get back. Oh! And, the house? Yeah....it's almost DONE.

Cliffhanger.....




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Okay, I am such an awful friend. Did I really never say how much I LOVED the Halloween pictures you posted?! Please forgive me.

Way to go with the auction! I'm so glad it's over and that it went well...what a relief for you!!! And how lucky that you get to take off now on what sounds like such a fun vacation. I'm jealous! Between your travels and Celeste's, I'm really getting the urge to go somewhere! :)

I am SOOO excited about your house. I can't wait to hear more when you return!

Happy travels, friend. Love you.

Christine said...

I'm so glad that the auction went well. Hopefully you will get some much deserved rest on your trip, or if not rest at least relaxation.