Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Stuttering bowels....

I hate to speak ill of my children but, so far, two out of three of them have...how do I say this?....stuttering bowels. Poor Shepherd hasn't gone number 2 in FOUR DAYS. I am normally not concerned with other people's bowel habits, but when it comes to my own children, I take issue with them having issues.

Could this be a hereditary thing? He doesn't seem uncomfortable....yet. He comes from good solid, BM retaining blood. From my Nana, to my mother to me (Sorry for outing you mom). My claim to fame in this area was when, on our honeymoon in the Bahamas for TEN days, I withheld. Yep, that's right ladies. TEN DAYS. If you ask me, anything worth doing is worth doing WELL. No quitters in this family, ya hear? My new husband did NOT need to know that I did THAT.

Poor baby. Just poop already, will ya?

1 comment:

One Boys Mom said...

Babies that are breastfed often go days to a week or more between BM's, right? I think I remember that from my baby days.