Sunday, December 02, 2007

The Carrier.

I have lots to blog about. There will be more to come. Rest assured.

Excitement for today? Waking up, knowing that I have strep throat. Again. The second time in two months. It's Steve's fault.

The walk-in clinic physician has a theory. Someone in my immediate family is A Carrier. Since you cannot contract it (or it's highly unlikely)  if you are two years of age or younger, that rules out an entire 1/3rd of my family. That leaves Ella, Paxton, and Steve.

Stay tuned to find out more about The Carrier.

2 comments:

Christine said...

I know they say that about strep, but my daughter had strep at 8 months - we both did. It was not fun.

Good luck finding the carrier.

Mom of boys said...

We know for a fact that my husband is a carrier, and I get it at the drop of a hat. My oldest two have also both had it once.

Strep is no fun at all! Here's hoping you are better soon!