Thursday, January 24, 2008

That which doesn't kill you.

Ella: Mom, can I go get my ponies out of the van?

Me: Dad took Pax to school so it's not here right now. Are you sure they're in the van?

Ella: Absolutely.

I haven't had time for much else than nursing sick children, literally nursing the baby, and random tidying here and there. We have had more contractors in the house over the last three days, an appraiser here this morning, kids with high fevers and croup and preparing to have one of Paxton's schoolmates with us for 9 days while his parents are in Hawaii. I wish I were in Hawaii. Who am I kidding? I'd just love a 15-20 minute shower.

Things are looking much better around here, both in the illness department and in the finish work department. Pictures will come soon. If it kills me.


5 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Yes, photos please, but absolutely no dying! I am there with you girl!

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to pic's of the kids and your new home.

Christy said...

you go girl!! i hope you get that shower soon (and try to visualize hawaii!)

mom-in-training said...

I hope you are all feeling better! We are just beginning our sick battle... With any luck, no one but me will have to fight this one. But I'm glad to hear from this post that you are all doing a little better. Actually, it's been a few days, so I pray that by now, you are all completely well!!!

I can't wait to see the pictures when you get a moment. :)

Laura said...

First visit to your blog.
This is a random comment, but PAX is the coolest name I've ever heard.