Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Pictures to share.

I actually converted this photo to black and white. I cannot seem to find it in iPhoto anywhere! If Ella could wear a fake flower in her hair every day of her life she'd be in seventh Heaven. I am just way too boring. The other day, Grandma stopped by to give Ella a book; "Fancy Nancy". Ella has probably read it 35 times already. 'Nancy' epitomizes Ella in every way.

My adorable toothless wonder. Shepherd is a walking accident. Steve and I catch ourselves holding or our breath and gasping way too often when we're playing with him. That boy's guardian angel must be getting overtime.
Roan is beautiful. He is actually bigger than this now. The other day, I thought to myself, 'I wonder if he can sit up yet.' I walked over, sat him up, and he stayed there and played for quite a long time. Who knew?! Ah...the beauty of the fourth. His eyes are totally captivating and he belly laughs regularly.
Here is my sweet Pax. I cannot believe I gave birth to this wonder nearly 6 years ago! It seems like just yesterday. Although he goes to a Catholic school all day, he still gets giddy with excitement about going to CCD on Wednesday nights. He loves airplanes and trains and electricity and weather occurances...mostly things I don't understand. But his Daddy happens to find those things VERY cool. It's a beautiful relationship.
Shepherd in our new breafast nook. Where we actually eat sitting in chairs again! In the rental, we sat "cris cross" around a coffee table for dinner every night. No joke. There was no room for even a dining table.
This is the view from the front door. Obviously the Christmas tree and the poinsettias are gone, but you get the idea. 

3 comments:

mom-in-training said...

My jaw literally dropped when I saw that last picture of your house. Absolutely stunning! And all of your pictures of the kids are so precious... I just love that one of Shepherd in his cowboy hat and diaper. Too cute!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Melissa said...

Heehee...I agree with Robin. That picture of Shepherd in his cowboy hat is my favorite, too! ALL of your kids are so gorgeous, Nicole! As is your amazing HOUSE! Caitlyn was looking at the pictures with me and was in awe of your beautiful staircase. She's so funny...she suggested that maybe next year Santa can bring us some stairs for our house. :)

It was SO good to hear from you again and I'm so happy you're settling in so nicely. I loved the description of your Christmas, especially Christmas Eve. What joy! Can't wait to hear more from you in the days (or weeks!) ahead. You've much to share and much to be thankful for!

Love you.

Jill said...

Ok. When I get back in this country I am coming to visit! Wow. I was thinking of printing off the picture of your house and hanging it up to look at. It seems so PEACEFUL. (I'm sure when filled with a family of six it might not always feel that way!) Can't wait to see more pictures. Gorgeous pictures of the kids, too. I should have mentioned that first. It is, of course, those cute faces that make a home what it is. I just love that dark hair that your daughter has. I'm used to looking at my little blondies all day. Henry has potential to be a non-blonde and pick up some of Paul's Italian genetics. :)
Thanks for sharing everything!