Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Predilections.

Paxton: Hey guys, I'm getting hungry (right before bed).

Me: Hmmm.

Paxton: Hmmm, what should I eat that won't give me cavities? *gasps* I know! Applesauce! Will that give me cavities?

Me: Well, that kind has sugar in it. How about carrots?

Paxton: Okay!!

Again, I am loving having a child that equates fruit with candy and vegetables with cheese. Yesterday he ate an entire raw green pepper while sitting on the counter, watching me stuff and cook some.

God is good.

Now on to Princess Ella, who prefers we put tabasco on things.

4 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Ella sounds more like Nicole. She has a different palate - black olives, pickles, mustard, salsa, chili, etc.

Melissa said...

Thankfully my kids love fresh fruits and vegetables, too. I am the one who puts tabasco on everything--and I mean EVERYTHING! Sometimes Darren thinks I'm strange. Dylan's getting to where he really likes spicy stuff, too. That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

Tabasco, I think she gets that from her Grammy (that is the mexican side of her)

One Boys Mom said...

I'm with Ella the Mexican Princess on the tabasco thing :)