Monday, October 23, 2006

Ten Random Facts Meme

I was tagged by Melissa for this fun little diddy.

1) I hate fruit on meat. Any fruit. Any meat. They are NEVER meant to go together.

2)I NEVER do it, but I know how to crochet.

3)I want a lot more children. I hope that's what God wants for me too.

4)Before choosing Psychology, I was a Pre-Med major. WAY too much schooling and chemistry and math. Imagine that.

5)Steve and I use a secret hand code when we are at a function and we want the other to know that we are ready to leave.

6)I am painfully uncomfortable with unresolved confict. It affects my sleep, my appetite, and my attention span.

7)I never took the SAT's. (I took the ACT)

8) I can't rollerblade, iceskate, or slalom ski. Are you noticing a pattern?

9) I can't sleep on my stomach. I can't sleep on my back. I can't sleep on my left side. I use three pillows when I sleep. And I drool.

10) If I wear color, I feel like an Easter Egg.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am TOTALLY with you on numbers 3 and 6!

Hope you're having a great day!

Celeste Creates said...

Brian and I have hand codes too - how funny!