Friday, February 23, 2007

Fr. Corapi and I

and about a thousand other people have a date tomorrow. I am SO excited and already tired. It should be a great and very full day in Seattle tomorrow. There are three talks, a Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, a Rosary AND a turkey lunch! Rock on! What more could a girl ask?

Paxton asked to say the Rosary tonight before bed. Again, thank You Lord. You are amazing. Please keep leading us as parents to do our job and to listen when opportunity calls. Help me to keep taking FULL advantage, to stop what I am doing, to listen and to teach. Help me to see teachable moments. Place a hedge of protection around my family and, specifically, my attitude as I keep trying to offer what little I can to You. Crankiness seems to come WAY too easily to me when I am pushed, stretched, and molded. I am sorry for that.

No comments: