Thursday, June 15, 2006

Timing is everything.

So, we're sick. Yep, that'd be why I have been so tired and Paxton has been so whiny and Ella has been so.......two.

Currently, we are averaging a mean temperature around here of 100.0. ( Averaging a mean? Is that redundant?) I am cold, Paxton is "so cold", Ella has been naked at times, Shepherd is clothed (but probably wouldn't be if he could tell me how he really felt) and Steve is his usual "sweating his balls off".

Oh, that's right. Anyone hear me say "and Father's day is coming up"? Cuz it is. That sucks. I am supposed to go to a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon, Steve is supposed to go to a poker party later tonight (to which I think he'll "suck it up" and go), Father's Day and Mass are Sunday. Timing. Timing my friends. Timing is everything.

I decided to let everyone ride out their temperatures and only medicate at night when we all need our precious sleep. Fevers are so good for us, but we have culturally brainwashed to believe that we should take them away ASAP so that we "feel better" only to inevitably prolong whatever alien has come in and tried to take over every square inch of our bodies. My motto? Burn em out! My our bodies like a LIVING HELL IN WHICH THEY HAVE CHOSEDN TO DWELL.

The end.

1 comment:

One Boys Mom said...

I agree. Burn baby, burn! At least you now know why you were feeling to tired. Hope you feel better soon.

M