Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Crossroads slideshow

Steve and I are feverishly working to get the slideshow done for the banquet tomorrow night!

Some quotes that we are putting in it:


"This is what the LORD says: 'Stand at the crossroads and look; ask for the ancient paths, ask where the good way is, and walk in it, and you will find rest for your souls'".
Jeremiah 6:16


If it's not a baby, you're not pregnant.
Author unknown

"It is a povery to decide that a child must die so that you may live as you wish."
Mother Teresa


"Being pro-life doesn't save babies, acting pro-life does."
Dennis Green

And my personal favorite....


"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you. "
Jeremiah 1:5


On Friday, I'll post about how the banquet went. We have been gearing up for this fundraiser banquet for a while. My four hour shift today was a little on the stressful side, as we're coming down to the wire! Please pray for open hearts and open pocket books. This ministry is amazing and I have been so blessed to have been a part of it, to have been able to witness miracles, love, and transformation of hearts right before my eyes.

2 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Your quotes remind me of my very favorite bumper sticker I had on my other car before it was totalled. I have searched for it ever since, but never found another. I think it must have been too powerful for some to take.

"Abortion - the American Holocaust"

If you ever see one send it my way!

Good luck - can't wait to hear about it. God surely blesses you in your work.

You cover the abotion. We cover the contraception. :)))

He who wears the most black wins. said...

"Once that living love is destroyed by contraception, abortion follows very easily" --Mother Teresa

Hey! I am wearing a shirt that says that EXACT thing right now. No kidding. I would love to send you something if I can get ahold of it! We'll just keep in touch. ;)