Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Blessed Business.

We have a busy rest of the week and weekend ahead of us. This is one of those rare times I find myself wishing that it was Monday!

Work today and working out tonight. Putting the house on the market and finalizing cleaning out/ storing all unnecessary items in the house tomorrow. School Advisory Committee meeting tomorrow night. We are going to have to fire a teacher, I think. :( I meet with my Parenting Program student on Friday, and have a card making class Friday night while my family has "movie and pizza night" without me. I'll make a potato salad and drop it off at the church for a funeral on Saturday morning. Saturday, my women's group is having a "most of us are having a baby" party. :) I am looking forward to that! It'll be here, so I have a few things to get ready. No gifts, but some fun decorations, a couple fun games, and a super cute cake. Saturday night, the children's theater is presenting "The Jungle Book". Still on the fence about whether we'll go or not. I think it'd be so fun to take Paxton and Ella. We'll see where our energy is and how the kids are holding up.

See? Now, don't you wish it were Monday?

Life is good. Life is busy. Life is full. Life is blessed.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh... I actually felt a little stress just from reading your blog. That is a lot to have on your plate. Good luck in surviving the week!