Friday, January 12, 2007

I am grateful for...

1. Friday night "movie and pizza" night. ( And kids that get totally excited when we ask them what day it is. Wednesday= mom's work and playdate after that, Friday=movie and pizza night, and Sunday= getting to go to Jesus' house.)

2. A husband who rarely complains about anything.

3. Curves.

4. Really supportive sisters in Christ who are more supportive than I could have imagined. Bloggers and non-bloggers.

5. Maternity pants.

6. The fact that we are going to get to BUILD a house this year. That we get to sell this one, and get to have the adventure of moving again, and that we aren't scared in the least about any of it.

7. My amazing children that say more adorable things during the day than I could even hope to remember.

8. Faith.

9. Family.

10. That I get to stay home and enjoy, nourish, and foster both.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't commented here before, but I have been reading your blog for a while now.

First, congratulations on your pregnancy! It's always exciting news to hear about a new life growing and to know that you are not alone in the pregnancy and parenting world. I'm due with our third child in May.

This is a nice post. Most of us have so many things to be thankful for and we sometimes forget to mention it (myself included). It's nice to see it expressed and written down.

Have a great movie and pizza night!

Melissa said...

Love your 8, 9, and 10! This was such a beautiful post, all of it, and a great reminder to me to be thankful for all the "little things" that make my life so wonderful! I was actually thinking about you and your movie and pizza night earlier today...I'm pretty sure we'll be doing much of the same over here tonight! Hope you all have a great time!

Jill said...

Ok, I loved the list. But, I totally cracked myself up because when I saw Curves I was thinking like the curves of a woman's body before I thought of the workout place. I thought, "I wish I had some curves to be thankful for!"

Celeste Creates said...

Enjoyed reading this post. It is so helpful to take stock of all we are thankful for every so often. Better yet to record it somewhere, lest we forget.

Hope you are feeling well.

Celeste

Christy said...

Are you going to home school next year?