Friday, June 22, 2007

Happy 29th Birthday To My Sweet, Beautiful Husband.

I love you.

We are breaking ground today. We are having our land blessed at noon. We are blessed with three amazing children. We are about to welcome another member to our family any day. Our parents cheer us on and support us, our children see us as heroes, and our friends enrich us. Our faith sustains us. All of these make us grow. I am happy to grow right alongside you, Love. Every step of the way.


So appropriate is today's Gospel reading. Matthew 6:19-23:

..."For where your treasure is, there also will your heart be."

4 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

Congratulations! Happy birthday to your husband! What an exciting day you have ahead. So wonderful to have your land blessed! How beautiful! Can't wait to meet baby, albeit virtually!

Celeste

Jill said...

My husband just had the big 30th a couple of weeks ago.
He's SO much older than me. ;)
Happy Birthday to your husband, and how neat to have your land blessed. You always show such gratitude for all of your blessings- and you have many! What an exciting time in your life. I'm heading out to Minnesota for a week and won't be on-line. I'll be anxious to check back and see if there is any baby news on this end!
Oh- and thanks for the funny maternity suit comments. :)

Melissa said...

I'm so sorry I wasn't able to leave a comment yesterday to wish your beloved a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! What a wonderful occasion to celebrate, and how awesome to be having your land blessed on the very same day!

Christy said...

Hey there!

So glad to be catching up on your blog. I have been out of the blog loop lately. I don't when I'll ever get back on the wagon with mine!

Hope you are doing well. I can't wait to meet the almost here little one. Happy birthday S. Miss you guys.