Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How to know when you're nesting.

1) There doesn't seem to be enough bleach in the world.

2) You have been baking. Lots. To fill up the freezer. For when people come to see the baby.

3) When you're at the store you buy baby nail clippers. You have three children already, one of whom still requires baby nail clippers. But you buy new ones anyway. Because new babies need new baby nail clippers. All to themselves.

Bleach, nail clippers, and baked goods. One can just never be too prepared.

3 comments:

Jill said...

You make me smile.
I always feel so happy and energized by your posts.
And now I'm feeling pretty excited that perhaps the baby is ready to make it's debut pretty soon!

Celeste Creates said...

I can't wait! Nest away!

Melissa said...

Oh, the joys of nesting!

Have fun, but conserve some of that energy! Something tells me you'll be needing it real soon! :)

Much love to you, friend!