Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Dud no more!

We're off to have a baby--I was going to be induced at 7pm tonight...but, God wouldn't have it. 

My mom arrived this morning to sing, bring presents and play with the kids on my birthday.  I couldn't be happier that THIS is the day God decided that a new one should enter the world. He did it for my mom 28 years ago. Now He's doing it for me. 

Thank you, God, for not giving up on me. Thank you, all of my beautiful prayer warrior friends. You have lifted me up like the eagle's wings and now I will prepare to stand in the radiant love of the Lord as he carries me the rest of the way.

Oh how ready we are!

5 comments:

Celeste Creates said...

I knew it!!!!! I was right!!!! We can't wait to hear all the wonderful news! God bless you. We are praying and lifting you up even further. Yippeeeeeeeeeee!

Celeste

Melissa said...

YAY!!!!!!!!

See? Isn't God's timing always absolutely perfect? HOW AWESOME!!!

God bless you all, I cannot wait to "meet" your new little one!!!

Christy said...

That is so wonderful! I can't wait to meet the new little babe.

xoxo

Jill said...

Checking in from Minnesota...glad I did!
Can't wait to hear the news.
God bless you and your sweet family.

Jody said...

Congratulations! And happy birthday to you as well.

I've been reading your blog, but don't think I've ever commented before.

So excited for you and your family.