Thursday, March 22, 2007

The best snack in the world.

While Ella and Shepherd were resting, Paxton asked me if he could make himself a snack "very quietly". I thought this might be a wonderful opportunity for him to exert some independence and for me to see just what that might look like.

It looked something like this:

Paxton working very quietly in the kitchen. Then, Paxton sitting very quietly at the dining room table, leaning over a plate filled with about a half of a cup of Adams creamy peanut butter next to about five small crackers used for "dipping".

My Grandpa Harry would have been proud.

2 comments:

Christy said...

What a good job he did. That is a perfect snack. Cute!

Anonymous said...

I could have guessed that he would grab the peanut butter. He knows that Grandpa likes it too. They often will have the same snack.