Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Do you hear what I hear?

Is that sound wearing on anyone else's nerves? You know, the sound of four people coughing at the same time, all day long, in one house? No? Just the nerves of one tired mom talking? Okay then, that's what I thought. Sorry for the whining.

We are all getting better. I promise. Steve's fever of 103 for three days has finally seemed to subside this evening. Praise the Lord. Ella is the last hold out. Hopefully tomorrow will be a new day for her. Fingers crossed.

Oh, one more thing. We sold our house! Yay! Ah, God always has a way of putting a nice shiny silver lining around clouds. We just have to make sure to look up often and say thanks regularly.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the sale of your house! What great news! :)

Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Celeste Creates said...

Get well!!!!!!

I am so happy for your house sale - yippee!

Christy said...

Yeah! The house has sold. That is wonderful.

I am glad that I am not the only one who blogged about the family flu...Ken and Emma actually never got it, thank God.

Glad you are all making it through!