Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like springtime!

God is good!

Today is such a beautiful day and the kids and I have already been on one long walk, about to go on another. Paxton picks up sticks, Ella talks about where the birds live and why our dog finds it fun to chase them and Shepherd just kicks back and relaxes next to his sister.

I am taking a good friend's advice and trying to get in little walks here and there. I must say, it feels quite different than working out at Curves at 5:30am. Something about breathing fresh air and not worrying about keeping my heart rate up is doing this body good. Curves and I must still meet three times a week, but this walking stuff feels so good! In my past pregnancies I tried to do it an hour a day but this poor baby has just been being neglected!

Come home soon, Daddy. It's not THAT fun without you. Really. Two more days....two more days....

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds glorious! Sometimes fresh air is just the right medicine. :)

Melissa said...

P.S. Hey, look at that! I just noticed that your first post here was March 21, 2006...today is your one year blogiversary!

Hooray and cheers to you!!! I am so glad to have found you in this great big cyberworld. God bless you, friend.

He who wears the most black wins. said...

Melissa:

Hey, too cool! I didn't even realize that. I do love this blogging business and I love the sweet, faithful, funny friends I have made even more. Thanks for being one of them. You have inspired me and lifted me in ways you'll never know. :)

God bless you too, friend!