Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Sunday Six!

1. Why do people work?
Paxton: cuz them need to work cuz them have to, to build something.
Ella: a computers

2. What is your favorite toy at the moment?
Paxton: Diesel Number 10
Ella: the train track trains

3. Why are there flowers on the Earth?
Paxton: I don't know, can you tell me?
Ella: I don't want to. I was lookin for the flowers. My flowers the big one and Mom's.

4. What is your favorite movie (cartoon, story or TV Show) at the moment?
Paxton: Thomas and Bob
Ella: Oswald and the Cat in the Hat.

5. What is your favorite snack?
Paxton: Fruit.
Ella: The fruit snack. I was looking for my fruit snack. What do you have in there? (Referring to my Steve's phone in his pocket.)

6. Why do people drive cars?
Paxton: Because cars go around and around.
Ella: I do I can drive. I stay here and Ella drive too. I'm learnin' to drive.

No comments: