Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Auction update.

We are ahead of schedule! Yes! That's right, AHEAD. The auction has been my focus since about noon yesterday and will be until about noon on Saturday. 

Now I think I'll switch gears for  36 hours or so and focus on my children's Halloween and then All Saints Day. Mass will be in the school gym for that HDO. I hope the parishoners won't be too distracted by all the twinkle lights, black gossamer, sand, bridges, boardwalks, and silhouettes and class projects all over. 

I am practicing not falling apart. One. day. at. a. time.
 

3 comments:

Jill said...

Hang in there. Thinking of you...

Christine said...

After looking at the pictures I came to this post. It's probably crunch time right about now. I'll pray for you and your sanity and all the ways the kids (at least mine) tend to get under foot when one is really stressed out.

By the way, the pictures were beautiful, and God will take care of the auction. It's His work and will so the grace will be there. :)

Anonymous said...

I pray that your auction is as sucessful as it has been the past few years. You have brought so much grace and style to the affair. Your beautiful spirit will shine all night long. I will miss being there. Best of luck.
Me