Tuesday, October 02, 2007

How is it possible?

My husband the most amazing "geek" I have ever known. A handsome, charming, funny, articulate, emotionally available, incredibly handy, left-brained geek. 

While I was gone all day Steve installed the central vac, the coax, speaker wire, and fiber throughout the entire house yesterday and last night, with four kids running around no less. He got home at 2 am. I didn't even hear him come in. 

Thank you, love. You continue to amaze me. I am so sorry that we seem to be two ships passing in the night right now. Saturday nights are officially "date nights". Even if we just sip camomile tea on the front porch for two hours while a babysitter plays with the kids in the house. We're making each other a priority.

We are making the possible a reality. The end.




No comments: