Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Prayer request.

I know you haven't heard from me in a good while. I am so sorry for that. Suffice it to say, A LOT has been happening. About which I will fill you in later. 

For now, could you please pray? Please pray for my brother, who was in a serious head-on collision yesterday after we had all left from a family funeral. He is fine. But for the Grace of God, he is fine. Devastated, terrified and fine. The couple he hit is not fine. He fell asleep at the wheel and veered into the oncoming lane, hitting another car's passenger side. The woman occupying the seat in in critical condition. Her name is Chris. Please add Chris, her husband Allen and my brother, Garrett, to your prayers. Please.

God hears us. The more of us there are the easier it is to hear.

Thank you, my beautiful prayer warriors. 

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh, Nicole! I feel just absolutely heartsick for your poor brother and the other family involved! I can't imagine the agony they must all be going through. Please be assured of my prayers, friend. Many hugs to you and your family!

Christy said...

All involved are in my prayers Nicole!

Jill said...

I've been praying.

Yes, let's DO take a walk together. How much fun would that be! Six boys and two little girls, and two mommies laughing and talking the whole way!

Christine said...

My goodness, that's awful - you are in my prayers - all of you - what a horrid shake-up!

mom-in-training said...

I'm praying for all of you. I can't imagine what all involved are going through. So, so scary!