Friday, October 12, 2007

Is it poetic...

that the first room to be completed (with drywall) was the nursery?

or...

that the song that came on first this morning when I put iTunes on "shuffle" was "I'll be Home for Christmas"?

or...

that when the NFP trainer will be here in less than an hour ALL of my children will be sound asleep?

or...

that the five-panel door style that I was afraid to tell Steve that I liked the most is actually the CHEAPEST one?

or.... that my sweet baby, you know, that now 12 week old? He hasn't rolled over once since he did it for Grandma that one night.  Almost as if he's saying, "Mom, don't worry, I won't grow up on your watch."

Now that's poetic.

5 comments:

Christy said...

Just out of curiosity, why is the NFP trainer coming to your house? Are you getting a lesson or learning how to be a trainer yourself? I had never heard of a NFP trainer before... I love how you expose me to all of these new things!

Christy said...

And yes... that is all very poetic! :)

He who wears the most black wins. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christine said...

So poetic and sweet. I never understood the wanting the baby to stay a baby with my first (she was not a happy baby at all), but now I do and my baby is beginning to get bigger.

This is my first visit to your blog and I love it.

Jill said...

I just can't wait until you are all in that beautiful home with your beautiful family. Love you guys!