Thursday, August 03, 2006

Book Meme

1. One book that changed your life:

The Road Less Travelled by Scott M. Peck

2. One book that you've read more than once:

The Ya-Ya Sisterhood by Rebecca Wells

3. One book you'd want on a deserted island:

Eating Raw

4. One book that made you laugh:

A Girlfriends Guige to Pregnancy by Vicki Iovine

5. One book that made you cry:

Where The Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls ( I know, I'm a sap)

6. One book that you wish had been written:

Women With Hormone Imbalances and The Men Who Love Them

7. One book that you wish had never been written:

Um...since I haven't read it but am so tired of hearing about it....A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

8. One book you're currently reading:

Godless by Ann Coulter

9. One book you've been meaning to read:

Theology of the Body Explained by Christopher West

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You've made some great choices here! Gives me a few ideas to add to my never ending reading list.

Michelle said...

The Girlfriends Guide was pretty funny. I think she did a follow-on one about the early years, too, but I never read it.