Friday, August 18, 2006

Pop Tart MeMe

( I don't get the pop tart thing either)

tagged by Michelle

3 Things That Scare Me

Spiders
My children in high places or in the street
Pitbulls

3 People That Make Me Laugh

My Husband
My parents
My kids ( I agree, it's more than three, but how CAN I choose?)

3 Things I Love

Quiet in the morning
Little "I love you's" from little people with little hands giving little hugs
Wintertime

3 Things I Hate

Rudeness
Arrogance
Little obnoxious yappy dogs ( No mom, not Alex. I'm talking CHIHUAHUA'S)

3 Things I Don'’t Understand

Electricity
Car engines
Teletubbies


3 Things On My Floor

The dog ( a big, quiet Golden Labrador Retriever)
The baby's excersaucer
The baby's jumparoo

3 Things I'’m Doing Right Now

Drinking coffee
Hurrying becuase I haven't gotten to the Magnificat yet and the kids will be up ANY SECOND.
Watching the sprinklers. ( It's early, okay?)

3 Things I Want to Do Someday

Take piano lessons again
Learn to rock climb
Run a marathon

3 Things I Can Do

Cook
Muli-task
Change the oil in the car ( IF I HAVE TO)

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

Outgoing
Funny
and umm........HEADSTRONG.


3 Things I Cannot Do

The splits
Swim well
Sing

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

God's will
Your family members
Dr. Marcellino D'Ambrosio

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

Unproductive gossip (There are times when you can talk about someone if it's to pray for them or to give an update on a condition)
NPR
Michael Moore

3 Absolute Favorite Foods

Aged Cheeses
Dark Chocolate
Fresh fruit

3 Things I'’d Like to Learn More About

Dehydrating and canning
Home building
Homeschooling


3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

Water
Water
Water

3 Shows I Watch

Hmm...yeah, no. No T.V. here. We did order two seasons of Lost on itunes though!

3 Bloggers I Tag:
Everyone that I would tag has already been taggged! Can't wait to hear their responses!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah, teletubbies...worse: Boobah.

I think a half marathon is way far enough. But you go girl.

You have my infinite adoration, since you can change the oil in a car IF YOU HAVE TO which is hopefullly rarely.

And it's not gossip if there is a valid reason (such as praying for or helping someone) for speaking it. That's information, not gossip!

Nice answers.