Tuesday, August 08, 2006

is it naptime yet?

We started our day at 5:30 this morning. Steve and I showered in seperate showers at the same time and came out swinging. Ready to begin our day and ready to do our respective jobs, with clarity, purpose, and peace of mind. We ate, we prayed, we formed a plan. It is now 9:07 and I feel as though I have been awake and ready for the world (and our children) for about 7 hours. I have a feeling that, by 8:30 tonight, we are going to be one tired "Team Prentice".

It feels so good.

Now, on to Danielle Bean....

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Sounds great!

Hope the rest of your day is just as wonderful.

Anonymous said...

I am up and moving about the house....doing a poor imitation of a broken winged duck! Nevertheless, I am moving!!
Just read blog of July 26th. Had to sit down so I didn't injure myself slipping in the puddle of tears accumulated around my webbed feet.
I was so moved, felt so seen by you. What a gift from God you are and always have been.
Having you next to me during this difficult time has given me such courage, hope, strength and serenidty. Our laughter, together with our tears, will always combine to make a cement that will bond forever.
I love you much. mom