Monday, July 31, 2006

Even more precious..

Tucking the kids into bed tonight....

Me: Paxton, I loved that book. Did you notice that eventhough all the other jaguars were spotted they still wanted to be friends with the one that was all black and looked different than them?

Paxton: Yeah. But, Aw, that's too bad. I wish I could just be black.



Me: Goodnight Ella (kissing her).

Ella: Goodnight, beautiful!



I am sitting here checking out Amazon's deals on Catholic children's books. I just bought the three books by Gortler and Piscitelli; 'Little Acts of Grace' looks awesome! And also the book about homeschooling by Kimberly Hahn, per Melissa's suggestion. Thanks Melissa!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You're welcome! I'm having such a hard time narrowing down my selections ...there's so much I want to order!

You are so right about the opinions of extended family members regarding homeschooling. We've found unexpected support in some of the most unlikely members of our family, but have been sadly disappointed in the reactions of others. I guess we can't please everybody!